Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Hostboard Addicts Anonymous

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hostboard was down for not even a day, and I nearly went crazy.

    "Hi, my name is Hank and I'm a Hostboard Addict."

    I'm prepared to start a support group *G*
    -Hostboard Addicts Anonymous

    The first step to resolving your addiction is admitting you have a problem...

    So c'mon ya'll, join hands and join with me in HAA? *lol*

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    .....ya'll

    Jus cus my Internet Explorer start page is my Hostboard page (nomatter how much my brother bitches) dont mean theres a problem...
    or does it??? biggrin

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *takes mel's hand*
    Shhh... you hush now... just admit it, and be loved by the Hostboard Addicts...
    We're a family here *G*

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm...as your start page...WHY didnt I think of that? *G

    *hangs head* I admit it, I went thru hostboard withdraw......the pool SUCKS *L

    and mel...your BROTHER crashed yer puter, therefore.....his opinion dont count....right? *L

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *points everyone to the Hostboard Addicts board under the heading "addiction" biggrin

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *L*..Thanks Myra I thought this was covered somewhere....Although I think Hank is addicted to this board....Cause he feels the love here...*EG*

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    oh! and soon! i dont know if they'll anounce it or not ..
    but if Hostboard goes down for a couple days ... then that means their changing the servers over to the new owners....
    They said they HOPE they dont lose anything in the move....*crosses fingers

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well Heidi... yanno you guys are welcome at my boards too *G* and Ohhh lose stuff?? Oh gawd nooooooo *Fingers n toes n legs n arms and eyes too all crossed*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  9. #9
    Inactive Member snail's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't know what to do withmyself when hostboard was gone. It was as if nothing mattered. The paint had no color.


  10. #10
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello my name is Kerala and I am a hostboard addict. When I was in the pool last night and couldn't have the board in another window, I nearly went insane, but then again that could be the cough syrup*L

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •